About Us

Fitting out your home be it a complete over hall or a new hall stairs and landing project you will undoubted come across some wood work, the wood that goes around a window or door is called architrave, the wood around the bottom of a wall that joins the flooring is called skirting.  On these pages there is a variety of hints and tips to help you decide the best way to remove, fit and join new architrave, skirting and even floor boards in your new property project.  Feel free to browse around gain as much as you can and even send your hints and tips so they can be shared with others.